At Central Penn Reflexology, we provide solutions every day for people just like you who are looking for alternative and effective approaches to feeling better and staying well. Come and see why Reflexology has been practiced for over 5000 years in most every country in the world, and for good reason, it works! Come try it for yourself! It's about more than just relaxation.
Reflexology is a great combination of both an art and a science. We are always attending educational training either on line or in-person somewhere in the world. Our sessions aren't just about relaxation, it's about encouraging your body to feel its best.
Click on a Reflexologist's pic for more information about them and to schedule an appointment.
Who We Are
Jeff McCreary, MRP
Certified Reflexology Practitioner
Meet Our Team of Certified Reflexologists
1. Foot Reflexology. Approximately 150 reflex points on each foot and counting.
2. Hand Reflexology. Approximately 80 reflex points and counting.
3. Ear Reflexology. There are 92 reflex points and developed in the 1970's.
4. Facial Reflexology. The newcomer of the group. Approximately 542 reflex points and counting. Developed in the 1960's and still evolving.
5. Full Body Reflexology. Still being developed. A culmination of the above types with the inclusion of the torso, arms, legs and head. Thousands of reflex points.
There are a growing number of sub-categories that include variations of the above.
Starting on October 1, 2023, The Healthy Embraces website healthyembraces.com will be be combined with the Central Penn Reflexology website. You can still get there by using the healthyembraces.com.
Pick up your product
orders at CPR Office
Save on shipping and Easy Pickup
We've been doing this for a while but just a reminder. You can order and pay for your Healthy Embraces orders online and they'll usually be ready on the next business day. Your name will be on the bag so just pick it up during office hours. No need to see anyone, just pick it up.
Five Types of Reflexology
Three of the five have been developed during your lifetime.
Website has combined with
Central Penn Reflexology's
Reflexology Practitioners do not diagnose, treat or cure diseases and/or illnesses. If you have a health problem, medical emergency, or a general health question, we will always recommend that you should consult with your doctor. Reflexology is a complement to, not a replacement for, regular medical care. Information on our site should not be construed as medical advice.